Production diary

Image result for problem

Today I have been trialing out the editing app 'Final Cut Pro' I like how it works but i am only just learning how to work it as last year I worked on premiere pro. I thought I would try out a new editing software to broaden my skills along a range of editing tools. Although I like this tool I have come across a problem. When I was looking through what things the app includes I saw that you could replicate social media logos, which I thought would make my product look really cool and professional however since looking into this I have found out that to use the animation content it is a further price to pay. I'm disappointed I can't use this tool however I am going to look into other software to see if I can create something else similar to what I had pictured. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines