Thinking about my narrative

Image result for narrative"

  1. Open with the Voices of how long people spend on their phones. 
  2. Then the clip of different people walking. 
  3. Following that I will have a person walking on their phone then sitting on a bench alone, whilst I have a voice over.
  4. Then I will go into the day of someone on their phone, in a city, in a restaurant, on a train, in a shop, in a shopping centre... etc. I will continue a voice over however it will be less frequent, something will only be said every 10 seconds.
  5. Then I will move onto the interview sequence in which I will need to crop down from my first draft to specific questions either about phones or social media. And I will either have the same people to in my draft or I will change it to the younger, the teenager and just one of the older generation. 
  6. Lastly I will have the sequence in which plays different shots with voices from famous people, I will have different locations and different shots of people on their phones. 
The highlighted is what I need to film. ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines