Interviewing an assistant psychologist

I thought for this interview that I would have a pure white background as I want to attention from the audience to be about what she is saying. I also asked if she could wear her NHS badge to show she works for the NHS.

When filming I had a few problems with the videos taking up storage on the SD cards, but I luckily had a backup one.

Once I had filmed I put all the videos on my laptop and it ended up to be 28 minutes worth of editing! So I sat down and edited this footage right down to what I felt was the most key things that were said. It ended being 2 minutes and 40 seconds. I know this might be quite long but I feel as though what she is saying is interesting and important in looking at the topic of social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines