Looking into posters of other documentaries

I have been looking into BBC posters for documentaries in-particular as I am doing my documentary for BBC Three and so I want to get the same sort of way that they have there own posters.

Image result for jesy nelson odd one out postersImage result for documentary posters bbc three
Image result for documentary posters bbc three
Image result for bbc 3 documentary posters
Image result for bbc 3 documentary posters
Image result for bbc 3 documentary posters

Most of these BBC posters are quite simple, with the titles of the documentary and the 'BBC II!' sign which I think I will need to have in my poster. Another thing I have noticed in these documentary poster which is different to other documentary posters like the one below is that on BBC three the majority of the posters are done landscape whereas normally poster are portrait like this one:
Image result for amy documentary

I think I will experiment with both landscape and portrait as portrait is what is commonly used for a poster but then again I have planned for my documentary to be on for a BBC three audience and so in some ways the poster should be how people would except a BBC three poster to be.

I did find this poster however of Jesy Nelsons 'odd one out' so I could do a portrait poster. Image result for jesy nelson odd one outposter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines