Experimenting with poster layout



Here are two edits that might be used for my final poster. As previously discussed in another blog post, I wanted to experiment with both landscape and portrait styles of my poster. The landscape one I think give a more professional feel for the BBC specifically. However with the portrait one I am able to add more information on the poster which makes it more full. Although I like the look of the portrait on I do just think that it looks more like a film poster in some ways rather than a BBC three online documentary. The only problem I have with the landscape poster is that I have lots of blank space, but if I put more things on the poster it to me becomes too much and then doesn't look good and doesn't look professional.
Overall I do like this image used and this is the same image I am using for my website, however I am still going to play around with other photos to see which one I think should be my main one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines