Open with the Voices of how long people spend on their phones. Then the clip of different people walking. Following that I will have a person walking on their phone then sitting on a bench alone, whilst I have a voice over. Then I will go into the day of someone on their phone, in a city, in a restaurant, on a train, in a shop, in a shopping centre. .. etc. I will continue a voice over however it will be less frequent, something will only be said every 10 seconds. Then I will move onto the interview sequence in which I will need to crop down from my first draft to specific questions either about phones or social media. And I will either have the same people to in my draft or I will change it to the younger, the teenager and just one of the older generation. Lastly I will have the sequence in which plays different shots with voices from famous people, I will have different locations and different shots of people on their phones. The highlighted i...
So this week as planned I have got my interviews filmed and I have made a start on the editing, I have edited them together however I want to keep editing so that I produce the best. I am really enjoying editing and filming and every time I am thinking of my documentary more and more ideas begin to come to my head... and then the next time I am free I am trying to film that idea so I can experiment with how it is in my documentary. One thing that is taking up a lot of time this week was an idea I have at the beginning of the week in which rather than having the VoiceOver of someone I know, I want to collect loads of famous or news reporters talking as the VoiceOver for clips that I will film. I think this will be a really effective way of getting a message out to the audience. I have also been searching through some music to choose for this section of my documentary and also my title sequence. I am going to crack on with my editing and film some more footage of people on their ph...
This week I am going to hopefully film my interviews. I have emailed the people I wanted to filmed asking if they would be willing to take part in my documentary and fortunately they all have said they would be willing to. I have also printed out my 12 question I am planning on asking them so that when I am filming them I dont waste their time thinking of which questions to ask. Also as I am asking all the same questions for each interviewee I needed to plan which questions would be most fitted and interesting to ask them all. So from now on I need to plan out when I will film, and where I want to film. I am planning to film with the Nikon camera on a camera tripod also using a microphone so that the answers will be of the best quality I can make them. Also as I am choosing to film my teachers they may not have a lot of time to be re filming so I will need to get the most done in the time I have with them as I know they are often very busy. In preparation for my filming I will get th...
Comments
Post a Comment