Trying to figure out a topic for my documentary

Image result for ideas
I was struggling to come up with a topic, so I decided to sit down and brainstorm. I thought about what documentaries interest me out of ones I have watched, then I thought about the topic of some of those favourites and started to think if I could do something like my favourite ones. My two top ones were the Jesy Nelson 'odd one out' and 'Jade the reality star who changed Britain' and I saw the link between reality stars and how social media had effected them both. And so I then started to just write down my ideas of what I find interesting and what I would like to learn more about and possibly educate more people about. Once I wrote down after ideas I then had to think about what I could really do with those ideas and if I could turn my topic idea into an actual documentary. So I then thought what needs to be in a documentary and found on channel 4's website a list of what they think needs to be in a documentary. It went, Authenticity, Revelation, Innovation, A story and access. So I had to try and apply this to how my topic would be turned into a documentary using these steps.
Here is a video of my just tracking my notes and progress of how I got the the stage of deciding my topic idea.

Click here for video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media