Rough footage for preliminary

Related image

Here I have decided to edit together quickly the best of what I have filmed so far. I know I need to improve the editing by a lot but I just wanted to see what my idea in my head looked like when edited  together. I think before I go further I would like to film lots of different clips of people on their phones and laptops in different locations to edit a better opening to my documentary. I am thinking to have a voice over this footage, with some facts of social media usage to introduce my topic better than this footage. Before I want to do that I think I will research and watch how different documentary opening sequences look and possibly take some ideas from them to make my documentary opening the best it can look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines