More Feedback Of My Preliminary

Image result for feedback

I have asked a few people that are the age of my target audience, to watch my documentary and give me feedback on what they like and dislike and some suggestions that they may have. I have also asked some older people to see what they think too of my documentary as parents will be my secondary target audience and so I will appreciate feedback form them also.

Most of my feedback was quite positive, people seemed to appreciate my editing in the title sequence and the section before that. However there was a pattern of people commenting on the interview section saying things like how they thought it didn't flow as nice as it could and the questions could have been asked with some other people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines