A Reflection On My Work So Far

Image result for reflection

Over the holidays I took a lot of time to think and plan about how I want to approach my final production. I am happy with the ideas I have made so far however when executing my filming I may choose to alter my ideas to make even better. For example I have already been thinking about how I can change my title sequence slightly to rather than just on person walking on their phone I could maybe have 3 different people walking on their phones, different genders and different ages, as this is what I am going to be exploring more within my documentary.

I am happy with the progress I am making however I am aware of the time left and that I need to start doing some solid filming so that I can gather a good amount of footage so that when I start to edit my production I will then be able to choose the very best clips but also be critical about what isn't going to be any good for my final production. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines