Update

Image result for update

This week I am going to hopefully film my interviews. I have emailed the people I wanted to filmed asking if they would be willing to take part in my documentary and fortunately they all have said they would be willing to. I have also printed out my 12 question I am planning on asking them so that when I am filming them I dont waste their time thinking of which questions to ask. Also as I am asking all the same questions for each interviewee I needed to plan which questions would be most fitted and interesting to ask them all. So from now on I need to plan out when I will film, and where I want to film. I am planning to film with the Nikon camera on a camera tripod also using a microphone so that the answers will be of the best quality I can make them. Also as I am choosing to film my teachers they may not have a lot of time to be re filming so I will need to get the most done in the time I have with them as I know they are often very busy. In preparation for my filming I will get the equipment ready and also keep up to date in planning when I will film. Hopefully by the end of this week, (17th January) I will have my interview filming done and so I can then start with my editing for that. I then will to look into how long my interview is once edited and see how many shots I will then need to take for the footage whilst I have a voice over of facts. I also will need to film my opening sequence in which I am telling the audience what the title of my documentary is, and also the  channel is it going to be aired on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines