My different posters



I decided to have a bit of a play around with the positioning of my text and the font styles. The first picture here I have done this layout of the text in my previous blogpost and talked about how I think it could be too simple, so I decided to have a go at making more use of the space. However I think the font style 'impact' is definitely the font that I will use as this seems to be the one that looks most like a BBC Three poster. And also the one with more going on I do just think there is too much going on, I'm not sure about it. I also like this photo in particularly as it has both a male and female, connotations both genders are on their phones.

Here i've again looked into how I could use the space in the image, I think I like the idea of this however don't think it will look that professional and people won't really read it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines