Roles in our production



In this video we discuss our individual roles working with our draft of our opening. We talk about the positive and the negative things we came across whilst working on our opening. https://youtu.be/PhlbDJHJMjU

Here is a list of everything I did in detail:

I filmed;
The establishing shots
The makeup scenes of our femme fatale getting ready
The scenes with Harrison Fletcher and our femme fatale
The man walking around
The phone call scenes between Georgina Hepson and Harrison Fletcher
The end shot of Harrison Fletcher walking into the shadow

I wrote the script for the conversation in the car, and the conversation on the phone call.

I directed all the scenes that I filmed.

I edited all of our film opening.

What Lavinia did in our production:

She filmed;
The car pulling up
The car conversation

She also did our storyboard.

She chose some music to go in our film and we both sat down and decided which ones suited which scenes.

We both went and picked costumes and props together. We both also chose the fonts for our titling.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines