Looking at music for my documentary

Image result for music

Because my documentary is quite a serious, factual documentary I don't think I will be using songs with lyrics in. I am going to try and discover some instrumental music for the background of when I have people talking, and for the start with my voice over section. Although saying this I think using known music could be a good thing to interest my target audience as it will be familiar and if they like the song choice it would maybe make them more interested in watching, so I will be looking over a range of possibilities for my documentary. 

First sound option  - with this sound I think it will be quite empowering however it could possibly be too serious for my documentary. 

2nd piece of music  - This next sound could be good to use towards the end of my documentary. It has an uplifting sense so would be nice to end with this. 

Billie Eilish  - I really like this song, and it is popular, but I don't really know where I could
incorporate it in.

The XX - I already love this song and I think this song with a voice over would sound quite good. I would need to trial it out and see if it was to work nicely or not.

Mura masa - this is another favourite of mine in which I think would be liked by a few people. I can imagine this in my opening sequence.

The XX, remix -  I think this the best I have found so far to fit in to be background music, its intense but not too serious which is what i'm looking for really.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines