This week

Image result for this week

So this week as planned I have got my interviews filmed and I have made a start on the editing, I have edited them together however I want to keep editing so that I produce the best. I am really enjoying editing and filming and every time I am thinking of my documentary more and more ideas begin to come to my head... and then the next time I am free I am trying to film that idea so I can experiment with how it is in my documentary.

One thing that is taking up a lot of time this week was an idea I have at the beginning of the week in which rather than having the VoiceOver of someone I know, I want to collect loads of famous or news reporters talking as the VoiceOver for clips that I will film. I think this will be a really effective way of getting a message out to the audience. I have also been searching through some music to choose for this section of my documentary and also my title sequence.

I am going to crack on with my editing and film some more footage of people on their phones so that I can work with an excess amount of what I have to work with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines