Production diary update

Image result for diary
Since my last posts experimenting with different opening sequences and how to use Final Cut Pro, I have been testing out how to make an interesting opening to my documentary. I have found that I need to film more footage now that I have made what I had already filmed into a short section of my opening. I am planning to film on Monday groups of people or people alone on their phones, for the part of my opening in which I will have someone do a voice over of some eyeopening facts. I'm still in the process of what I want my documentary to go on to do. I have tried an interview which I quite liked but this would only cover 1 minute of my documentary as I wouldn't want it to get boring from a long interview.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines