My own reflection of my first draft

Image result for reflection

Evaluation:

Opening: I like the opening of my documentary although the more I watch it the most I want to editing to be run smoother and have even better editing skills. I think rather than going straight into my interview I need something before just to introduce the audience to the topic of my documentary, posing a few questions to get them thinking. I will try and do this as a voice over, so in the upcoming days I need to start thinking of who will be good at doing a VoiceOver for this documentary.

Interview:  It then goes into the interview which I think is well filmed however I need to work on the sound levels.  I have left the most relevant, interesting questions but I think I need to see what other people may suggest when I ask for feedback, they may think that the interview gets boring or the questions asked are boring, so I will just have to ask people about that. 

Ending: Then (I hope) my editing has a smooth transition into the next section of my documentary which is where I have lots of different clips whilst having the voices of famous people or some speeches, I personally like the effect of this, I feel like it gets a message across nicely. I do however think that I need to film some clips of different people on their phones, in different places, like a town not just in a bedroom and not just within school. I think that this would enable my documentary to look more professional if I take the filming out of school. 

Overall: I am happy with my progression so far in what I have produced, although I would not be happy with this as my final production... Going forward with this, I need to work on refilling for the famous/speeches and I also need to film something for which I can edit a VoiceOver in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines