What I am editing on...

Image result for final cut pro
What is my editing app? For my documentary I have decided to use a different editing software to last year, in which I used premiere pro. I did some research on different editing apps. I came across Final Cut Pro, this is an app which apple made.

What are some of the tools I have used so far:  So far I have been cropping my videos, I have also been using the blade tool which enables me to split a clip, I have been editing in sound, text and black background. I have been looking into different fonts and loads of different sounds/music that I think would go with my genre of documentary. One other thing I have learnt to use is make the sound fade at the end so that the editing flows, I learnt this was called an s-curve. 

How am I finding it?  I am enjoying using Final Cut Pro, if I ever need to try and find how to do something it is easy to just type what I am trying to do in the 'help' section. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines