Interviewing




Last night I had the chance to film my younger cousin for the documentary, this was lucky as I didn’t know if I could see her anytime soon. As I was filming her I though I would also ask my grandad if I could film him as i thought the setup was quite nice. One problem with the footage of my Grandad however was that his glasses were reflecting the light in which I had setup, although it’s annoying I think it will be okay. I chose to film my Grandad so that I had the choice of who I want to edit into my final production. Either my teacher who was in my first draft, or my grandad.

For this filming I have selected the most relevant best questions I thought. As one thing I need to do better from my first draft was to decide more on the narrative and so I tried to make the questions more about social media rather than more on phones.

After looking into the footage of my Grandad I decided to re film his interview. So I chose a different setting and used natural lighting, I think his answers are also better in this interview as he was more prepared in what he was going to say. 

I chose to film my grandad as he is more accessible and so if I want to re film I can easily do so, and I know he is free whenever I need him so this would just make it easier for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines