Picture options for poster and website


This first picture I like as I think it is all about social media, and it is getting out to the audience straight away what the documentary involves. The only problem if I was to use this as my main picture of my poster is that I think its bit too busy, there isn't much black space and I think blank space is an important aspect in a poster so that the text can be nice and clear to be read. I could still use this within my website.

This photo is one of my favourites as I think it is showing a range of technology and and like how ironically there are two people sat next to each other and aren't talking and instead are sat on there technology. This idea that comes through this image I find is interesting, it also has lots of areas in which I could put text over. So I think I will experiment with this particular photo the most.


This photo again I like as there is loads of blank space, I personally like the lighting coming through, connotations could be how it is sunny outside yet this person decides to lay on their bed on their laptop. I think this could create a good front cover on my website, because I also think with the colours in this photo I could use them throughout the website to create a style all through my website.

This image i think could have potential but having already played around with it for my website I think because the phone is centrally framed its hard to put some things around it and for the phone to still be the thing people are focusing on. However I do like this shot as its is nicely focused on a phone and is outside in a town which has connotations of being on your phones everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about social media

Actors learning their lines